Gods Of Gad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

joining godsofgad

5 posters

Go down

joining godsofgad Empty joining godsofgad

Post by bryanzi Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:21 pm

game name:bryanzi

Type of Troops : Teuton

Quadrant & Co-ordinates: south east: x71 y-49

Previous Alliance: The [UC]

Gameplay style: Offensive, try and focus on troops for resource income but stillupgrade fields as back up. Settle in a 9 or15 cropper and produce a large army

population:501

#of villages: 2

i am leaving my old alliance because:the allliance im in is too big and i was looking for a more smaler but POWERFUL alliance so then we can get larger and get more stronger players and get a higher ranking

bryanzi

Back to top Go down

joining godsofgad Empty Re: joining godsofgad

Post by Desert S Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:52 pm

Gameplay style: Offensive, try and focus on troops for resource income but stillupgrade fields as back up. Settle in a 9 or15 cropper and produce a large army

No offense mate, but you just copyed that form me. You also missed the space out where I did....which doesn't show that you can be bothered to write a simple answer. Although, it isn't my decision...

Desert S

Back to top Go down

Post by gamer Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:51 am

hi all i was just wnadering what are the reqierments to join this aliance being that its not very clear on your alliance description my in name game is called gamer

gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by bryanzi Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:18 am

i know mate sorry

bryanzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Floppy Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:26 am

Do u have some gameplay experience??
Mr. Floppy
Mr. Floppy

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by gods of gad Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:09 am

this application is a little incomplete please fill out the rest of the form
gods of gad
gods of gad

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by gamer Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:58 pm

hmmm ive been on this server a while got round 100 pop and on server 2 i got bout 405 pop i started playing round 3 months ago my tribe is gauls hmmm what i can offer hmmmmmm hard 1 hmmm well personality lol god at maths (no relation2 game watsoever but gd if you stuck at homework) even if you reject me ill like to keep in touch hopin to make friends and also im surrounded bi some alliances so i can try and arrange nap or alliances reason to leave guild is quite a few inactive players a few grey 8( hmm my qote or wetever you call it

gamer to the end

whatever life gives me i take it and give it back harder unless its good then i keep it lol

gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Floppy Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:13 pm

gamer wrote:hmmm ive been on this server a while got round 100 pop and on server 2 i got bout 405 pop i started playing round 3 months ago my tribe is gauls hmmm what i can offer hmmmmmm hard 1 hmmm well personality lol god at maths (no relation2 game watsoever but gd if you stuck at homework) even if you reject me ill like to keep in touch hopin to make friends and also im surrounded bi some alliances so i can try and arrange nap or alliances reason to leave guild is quite a few inactive players a few grey 8( hmm my qote or wetever you call it

gamer to the end

whatever life gives me i take it and give it back harder unless its good then i keep it lol

no
you only have a population of 100. You need to have a minimum population of 400.
Mr. Floppy
Mr. Floppy

Back to top Go down

Post by zatoichi Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:45 pm

bryanzi wrote:game name:bryanzi

Type of Troops : Teuton

Quadrant & Co-ordinates: south east: x71 y-49

Previous Alliance: The [UC]

population:501

#of villages: 2

i am leaving my old alliance because:the allliance im in is too big and i was looking for a more smaler but POWERFUL alliance so then we can get larger and get more stronger players and get a higher ranking

I can Voach for this player, i have played with him on speed before and he is also on my alliance in the new speed, if he meets the requirements he will be a good asset to our team. thats my 2pence worth lol.
zatoichi
zatoichi

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://zatoichi.zxq.net/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by cannonfodder82 Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:34 am

gamer wrote:hmmm ive been on this server a while got round 100 pop and on server 2 i got bout 405 pop i started playing round 3 months ago my tribe is gauls hmmm what i can offer hmmmmmm hard 1 hmmm well personality lol god at maths (no relation2 game watsoever but gd if you stuck at homework) even if you reject me ill like to keep in touch hopin to make friends and also im surrounded bi some alliances so i can try and arrange nap or alliances reason to leave guild is quite a few inactive players a few grey 8( hmm my qote or wetever you call it

gamer to the end

100 pop hmmmmmmm I hmmmmmmmmmmm THINK hmmmmmmmm YOUR hmmmmmmmm HAVING hmmmmm A hmmmmmm LAUGH!!!
cannonfodder82
cannonfodder82

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by zatoichi Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:35 am

His pop is 520 and 2 villages: http://s4.travian.co.uk/spieler.php?uid=7379
zatoichi
zatoichi

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-12-28

http://zatoichi.zxq.net/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Floppy Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:53 pm

Gamer want to join too and he have only a population of 100
Mr. Floppy
Mr. Floppy

Back to top Go down

joining godsofgad Empty kwl

Post by gamer Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:46 pm

kwl i got a link to ma name soz if this is lassed as spammin if i odn et accepted now ill just have 2 keep tryin

gamer 2 the end

remember never give up

gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by RANGER DANGER Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:35 pm

Gamer you do not have A-enough population, B-enough experience and C-enough of an army. Sorry mate the answer has got to be.......NO

RANGER DANGER

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by gamer Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:11 am

fine but i do have enouph expiriance of the game 1 server is like another expt speed server any1 else got a village on server 2?

gamer

Back to top Go down

joining godsofgad Empty request to join alliance

Post by bikeric Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:01 am

Which branch are you applying for North or South Gods of Gad: north

Game Name: bikeric

Type of Troops (Roman, Gaul, Teuton): romans

Quadrant & Co-ordinates: nw -05/10

Previous Alliance: the UC

Gameplay style: i would say im fairly attack minded, i like to keep my troops out on the move 24/7 it helps me gain res and stops ppl around me growing too quickly if im stealing their stock, i also try and keep an eye on my expansion, at the end of the day there is no such thing as too many villages

Offensive ranking: 207th

Population: 417 and counting

# of villages: 2

Gameplay experience (server names, months of exp): bikeric on s3 and s4, been on travian for about 3 or 4 months but would say i know what i am doing as i am joint leader of a top 30 alliance on s3,

What advantages do you offer us?: i am a team player that likes to build both pop and army, im not affraid to send my troops into battle for the good of the team and i spend a lot of time online which makes me available for reinforcing team mates and joining attacks,

What motivated your decision to join? i want to join this alliance because it would seem more interested in building an experienced and committed team rather than throwing together a lot of selfish wannabes that are only in it for themselves for the sake of getting the ranking up. its not the rank that counts its what your capable of in my opinion

What led you to leave your old alliance?: i feel the alliance i am in has got too many kids in it and they dont appear to have much in the way of tactical awareness, more interested in playing games on the forum than team communication, and i have yet to see an attempt at coordinating a defensive manouvre or a muliple attack on a tartget

bikeric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum